Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Homework and Crap

So I'm going back to school. I just finished my second week (6 more weeks to go for this summer). By this time next year, I will have an associates degree in fashion design, so that will be cool. Let's see what it will afford me. . .

I am taking two classes so I am pretty busy with school work. Already I have two papers due on the 9th. And I hope to have my Iron Man costume completed by then as well. I just wanted to let you, dear readers, know that I won't be posting as often, as it takes up a lot of my time, and just being on the internet can really distract me. 

So I'll post when  I can. . . 

Just don't give up on me, ok?


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see your completed Iron Man costume!

carlita dee said...

OMG! Fancy MEETING YOU today. Never in a million years...

It was a pleasure, though I remain dumbstruck. :)

All the best with everything!

Carla