Friday, April 18, 2008

A new favorite?

I just finished this one yesterday, and I think it might be my new favorite.
This dress, like all my other poufs, features an invisible side seam pocket, gathered waist, covered belt, and 100% cotton (my specialty). These cute cotton dots were bought online at J&O Fabrics.

(I like the desaturated look of these photos.)
And in true-color:

Matching up all the dots was easier than I had expected. It just required a bit more time; I had to actually pencil in a few dots on the pattern and then line them up with the fabric.
Man, its pretty cute! And I finished it just in time for the Leon Redbone show next weekend.

1 comment:

sappmama said...

This is so beautiful. "Well made" hardly says enough, but when considering lots of OTR fashion these days, it says everything.